Young Writers Project for the First Quarter (Due Monday, October 26th, by 8:00pm)
1. Prompts for the Young Writers Project can be found here:
https://youngwritersproject.org/challenges20
(It's a little wonky and it might actually redirect.)
2. Post the prompt you chose, the title of your piece here,
and also a link to it (a link to it on the YWP website).Do not post your actual piece here.
Prompt I chose: "Election 2020"
ReplyDeleteThe title of my piece: "Do You Care?"
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/36907
- Leo
Prompt I chose: "Winter Tales 2020"
ReplyDeleteTitle of my piece: "A Snowy Morning Walk"
Here is the link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/36957
I responded to "Election 2020," and my piece is called "Vote!"
ReplyDeleteHere's the link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/36023
Prompt I chose: "Seasonal"
ReplyDeleteMy piece is called "What fall means to me".
Here's the link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/35953
Prompt I chose: "Seasonal"
ReplyDeleteMy piece is called "I should've worn my other coat".
https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37054
Prompt: "Dark."
ReplyDeleteTitle of Piece: "The Kingdom."
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37065
Prompt: Dark
ReplyDeleteTitle of Piece: "why I love the dark"
Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r9hzRllRWE0RiyTXr-rdpgoiruDOcCvttjwkQguEJ4E/edit
I really like your last line, Acadia:
DeleteYou are more vulnerable at night, which can either be an amazing thing or a terrible thing. But in the end, vulnerability is just what you make of it, and so is, the dark.
Prompt: Pandemic
ReplyDeleteTitle of piece: The pandemic
Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Med6skR67bN4qP4bRGaKUVdcQlySa0nsMzb3RPl030/edit
~Mary Veracka
Thanks Mary. I'm glad that the quarantine wasn't that bad for you. I have a feeling we're not done with it yet, though.
DeletePrompt: Seasonal
ReplyDeleteTitle of piece: A Late Fall Day
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37102
Prompt: Philosopher
ReplyDeleteTitle: Philosopher Prompt
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37122
Prompt: Seasonal
ReplyDeleteTitle: Leaf Pile Making
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37128
-saylor
DeleteReally nice fall piece, Saylor. I enjoyed reading it very much.
DeletePrompt - Philosopher
ReplyDeleteTitle - Chickens
Link - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ch8enP3hli4ElEua_ZvGQcZcAuhP4aGcuUXQJzdkteM/edit?usp=sharing
YWP link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37194
DeleteLove the reference to Billy Joel. Your piece is really fun and whimsical. Well done.
DeletePrompt: Dark
ReplyDeleteTitle: Nyctophobia
Link: https://youngwritersproject.org/node/37187